Thursday, April 28, 2011
Not Even!!
So i am sitting here loading my dishwasher right?! Well i get finished with that so i start cleaning the rest of my kitchen (with out closing the door to the dishwasher). Then comes the time when you need to throw random trash away that your siblings are too lazy to do. So i start backing up to the trash thinking there isn't anything in my way. WRONG!! I suddenly hit this dishwasher door. Do this little flip thingy onto it, then if that isn't bad enough, one of the racks is still pushed out. So i landed on this hard rack with a million dishes in it! Then roll off the dishwasher door and smack hard onto my kitchen floor! Fun?!? I think not! I have this really bruised tail bone and my back is all cut up and red and....IT HURTS!! So..there you have it. My embarrassing moment for the year. Even though no one saw it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And how about the dishwasher door you broke?
Post a Comment