Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm Back!!

So almost all of you know i had another blog before this one. The other one was going good for about five months then i just stopped blogging and basically forgot it even existed. So now i am trying again. I promise this one will be better!! So you pretty much know most things about so i am not going to take the time to tell you. I will just skip to the point where i blog about what is going on in life. So school is going pretty great. Only 27 days left! HOOT HOOT!! I really don't like school. Um..what else?! Oh i know, I AM GOING TO CALIFORNIA in 17 days!! I cannot wait!! It is gonna be SO amazing!! I am gonna go to Disneyland, the beach, the Los Angeles temple, um..and everywhere else. Just kidding, not everywhere else but a couple more places! I promise i will put TONS of pictures on:) Well what else can i say?! Nothing else is really going on in life....hmm....guess that's it! I promise to keep in touch and blog regularly!

2 comments:

jolene renee said...

and who are you going to california with?! MEEE thats who!!:)

Alexis Kay said...

Ahh....I am SUPER excited!! I really cannot even tell you!!